Carter, John, 1905-1975, An enquiry into the nature of certain nineteenth century pamphlets,, 1934
An enquiry into the nature of certain nineteenth century pamphlets, by John Carter & Graham Pollard. With four plates.
- London, Constable & Co., ltd.; 1934.
New York, C. Scribner's Sons, 1934.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 400 p. IV pl. (incl. facsims.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1024 C37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Printed in Great Britain.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 19th century -- Bibliography.English literature -- First editions.Literary forgeries and mystifications.Wise, Thomas James, 1859-1937.