David Teniers and the Theatre of Painting / edited by Ernst Vegelin van Claerbergen ; essays by Margret Klinge, Giles Waterfield, and James Methuen-Campbell ; contributions by Caroline Campbell and Ernst Vegelin van Claerbergen.
- [London] : Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery : c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 135 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T242 D38 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held at the Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery, Somerset House, London, Oct. 19, 2006-Jan. 21, 2007.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 134-135)
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Dutch -- Exhibitions.Leopold Wilhelm, Archduke of Austria, 1614-1662 -- Art collections.Painting, Italian -- Exhibitions.Teniers, David, 1610-1690. Theatrum Pictorium -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
David Teniers and the Theatre of Painting , c2006