David Teniers and the Theatre of Painting / edited by Ernst Vegelin van Claerbergen ; essays by Margret Klinge, Giles Waterfield, and James Methuen-Campbell ; contributions by Caroline Campbell and Ernst Vegelin van Claerbergen.
- [London] : Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery : c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 135 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T242 D38 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published to accompany an exhibition of the same name held at the Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery, Somerset House, London, Oct. 19, 2006-Jan. 21, 2007.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 134-135)
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, Dutch -- Exhibitions.Leopold Wilhelm, Archduke of Austria, 1614-1662 -- Art collections.Painting, Italian -- Exhibitions.Teniers, David, 1610-1690. Theatrum Pictorium -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
David Teniers and the Theatre of Painting , c2006