Bindman, David, 1940-, Mind-forg'd manacles , 2007
Mind-forg'd manacles : William Blake and slavery / David Bindman wih an essay by Darryl Pinckney.
- London : Hayward Gallery, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 147 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 B52352 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition ... Exhibition tour: Ferens Art Gallery, Hull: 7 April - 20 May, 2007, Burrell Collection, Glasgow: 3 November - 6 January 2008 [and] Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester: 26 January - 6 April 2008"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Characters -- Slaves -- Exhibitions.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Ethics -- Exhibitions.Slavery in literature -- Exhibitions.