The artist and the state, 1777-1855 : the politics of universal history in British and French painting / Daniel R. Guernsey.
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2007.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 253 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND547 .G84 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -242) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and history -- England -- History -- 18th century.Art and history -- France -- History -- 19th century.Mural painting and decoration, English -- 18th century.Painting -- Political aspects -- England -- History -- 18th century.Painting -- Political aspects -- France -- History -- 19th century.Painting, French -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Guernsey, Daniel R., 1956-, The artist and the state, 1777-1855 , c2007