Guernsey, Daniel R., 1956-, The artist and the state, 1777-1855 , c2007
The artist and the state, 1777-1855 : the politics of universal history in British and French painting / Daniel R. Guernsey.
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, c2007.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 253 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryND547 .G84 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -242) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and history -- England -- History -- 18th century.Art and history -- France -- History -- 19th century.Mural painting and decoration, English -- 18th century.Painting -- Political aspects -- England -- History -- 18th century.Painting -- Political aspects -- France -- History -- 19th century.Painting, French -- 19th century.