The secret life of things : animals, objects, and it-narratives in eighteenth-century England / edited by Mark Blackwell.
- Lewisburg : Bucknell University Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 365 p., 3 p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR858.M38 S43 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in literature.Consumption (Economics) in literature.English fiction -- 18th century -- History and criticism.Human-animal relationships in literature.Material culture -- England -- History -- 18th century.Material culture in literature.Property in literature.
YCBA Collections Search
The secret life of things , c2007