Cannadine, David, 1950-, Andrew W. Mellon, 2006
- Andrew W. Mellon [videorecording] : an American life : lectures presented November 28-30, 2006 at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut / David Cannadine.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (DVD) (168 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 14Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three lectures to coincide with the publishing of David Cannadine's biography of Andrew Mellon, Mellon: an American life.
- 1. Andrew W. Mellon: the making of a collector.--2. Andrew W. Mellon: grand designs and grand purchase.-- 3. Andrew W. Mellon: the National Gallery of Art.
- Subject Terms:
- Mellon, Andrew W. (Andrew William), 1855-1937 -- Art collections.Mellon, Andrew W. (Andrew William), 1855-1937 -- Art patronage.National Gallery of Art (U.S.)