Andrew W. Mellon [videorecording] : an American life : lectures presented November 28-30, 2006 at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut / David Cannadine.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (DVD) (168 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 14Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three lectures to coincide with the publishing of David Cannadine's biography of Andrew Mellon, Mellon: an American life.
- Subject Terms:
- Mellon, Andrew W. (Andrew William), 1855-1937 -- Art collections.Mellon, Andrew W. (Andrew William), 1855-1937 -- Art patronage.National Gallery of Art (U.S.)
- 1. Andrew W. Mellon: the making of a collector.--2. Andrew W. Mellon: grand designs and grand purchase.-- 3. Andrew W. Mellon: the National Gallery of Art.