The Data Protection Act and museums : implications for collection documentation / edited by Stephen G. Jones and D. Andrew Roberts.
- Duxford, Cambridgeshire : Museum Documentation Association, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 32 p. : forms ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE KD1957.C65 D3 1985 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Museum Documentation Association.
Bibliography: p. 32.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Data protection -- Great Britain.Great Britain. Data Protection Act 1984.Museum registration methods -- Data processing.Museums -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
The Data Protection Act and museums , 1985