Hartley, Craig, Frank Auerbach, 2007
Frank Auerbach: etchings & drypoints, 1954-2006.
- Cambridge and London, U.K. : Fitzwilliam Museum in association with Marlborough Graphics, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. front., ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.Au5 H37 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by the Fitzwilliam Museum ... on the occasion of the exhibition ... 6 March to 10 June 2007, and at Abbot Hall Art Gallery, 15 April to 21 June 2008." --T.p. verso.
"The catalogue records details of the impressions in the collection of the Fitzwilliam Museum, but it also serves as a catalogue raisonné of Auerbach's intaglio prints" --P. 12.
- Subject Terms:
- Auerbach, Frank, 1931- -- Catalogues raisonnes.