The mirror & the mask : portraiture in the age of Picasso / Paloma Alarcó, Malcolm Warner ; with essays by Francisco Calvo Serraller, John Klein, William Feaver.
- Additional Title(s):
Mirror and the mask
Portraiture in the age of Picasso
- Fort Worth : Kimbell Art Museum ; c2007.
Madrid : Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza : c2007.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 338 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1313.6 .A53 2007 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held in Madrid at the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Fundación Caja Madrid, Feb. 6-May 20, 2007, and at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Tex., June 17-Sept. 16, 2007.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 327-333) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait sculpture -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portraits -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Portraits -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Alarcó, Paloma, The mirror & the mask , c2007