Alarcó, Paloma, The mirror & the mask , c2007
- The mirror & the mask : portraiture in the age of Picasso / Paloma Alarcó, Malcolm Warner ; with essays by Francisco Calvo Serraller, John Klein, William Feaver.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Mirror and the mask
Portraiture in the age of Picasso
- Fort Worth : Kimbell Art Museum ; c2007.
Madrid : Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza : c2007.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 338 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1313.6 .A53 2007 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held in Madrid at the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Fundación Caja Madrid, Feb. 6-May 20, 2007, and at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Tex., June 17-Sept. 16, 2007.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 327-333) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait sculpture -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Portraits -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Portraits -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.