Lost faces : identity and discovery in Tudor royal portraiture : catalogue of an exhibition held at the galleries of Philip Mould Ltd ... 6 - 18 March, 2007.
- London : Philip Mould Ltd., 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 127 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.2 .L68 2007 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue of an exhibition held at the galleries of Philip Mould Ltd ... 6-18 March 2007."
"Guest curator, David Starkey ; edited by Bendor Grosvenor"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Kings and rulers in art -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, English -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, European -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, Tudor -- Exhibitions.Queens -- Great Britain -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Tudor, House of -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Lost faces , 2007