Keck, Caroline K. (Caroline Kohn), A primer on museum security,, 1966
- A primer on museum security, by Caroline K. Keck [and others]
- Cooperstown, N. Y., New York State Historical Association, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 85 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM148 K8 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- The substance of a course entitled "Museum security" presented during the seminars held by New York State Historical Association, July 13-18, 1964, at Cooperstown. Edited from the tape-recorded talks and discussions by Caroline Keck and the other authors.
Bibliography: p. 83-85.
- Subject Terms:
- Museums -- Security measures.