The Culture of capital , c1988
The Culture of capital : art, power and the nineteenth-century middle class / edited by Janet Wolff and John Seed.
- Manchester : Manchester University Press ; c1988.
New York, N.Y. : Distributed in the U.S.A. and Canada by St. Martin's Press, c1988.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 236 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX180 S6 C856 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Arts, British.Arts, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain.