Art museums and education, 1985
Art museums and education.
- Champaign, IL : University of Illinois Press, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 149 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN430 A78 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Special issue."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Educational aspects.
- On the third realm -art museums and education
- Museums and their enemies / Francis Haskell
- The art museum as an agency of culture / Albert William Levi
- Museums and their functions / Harold Osborne
- The end of the museum? / Nelson Goodman
- Showing and saying, looking and learning: an outsider's view of art museums / Francis Sparshott
- The museum in the city / Mark Lilla
- After art history, what? A personal view of the shaping of art museum education / Richard Mühlberger
- Educational excellence in art museums: An agenda for reform / Patterson B. Williams
- Ten years of gallery education / Helen Luckett
- Essay Review - museums for a new century / Allen S. Weller.