Art museums and education, 1985
Art museums and education.
- Champaign, IL : University of Illinois Press, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 149 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN430 A78 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Special issue."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art museums -- Educational aspects.
- On the third realm -art museums and education
- Museums and their enemies / Francis Haskell
- The art museum as an agency of culture / Albert William Levi
- Museums and their functions / Harold Osborne
- The end of the museum? / Nelson Goodman
- Showing and saying, looking and learning: an outsider's view of art museums / Francis Sparshott
- The museum in the city / Mark Lilla
- After art history, what? A personal view of the shaping of art museum education / Richard Mühlberger
- Educational excellence in art museums: An agenda for reform / Patterson B. Williams
- Ten years of gallery education / Helen Luckett
- Essay Review - museums for a new century / Allen S. Weller.