Art in the making : Rembrandt / David Bomford, Christopher Brown and Ashok Roy ; with contributions from Jo Kirby and Raymond White.
- London : National Gallery, c1988.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R29 B634 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition at the National Gallery, London, Oct. 12, 1988-Jan. 17, 1989.
Bibliography: p. 150-153.
Reprinted 1988, 1990, 1991.
Distributed by Yale University Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Bomford, David, Art in the making , c1988