Hackforth-Jones, Jocelyn, Between worlds , 2007
Between worlds : voyagers to Britain 1700-1850 / Jocelyn Hackforth-Jones ... [et al.] ; foreword by Ekow Eshun.
- London : National Portrait Gallery, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA125.A1 H34 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at the National Portrait Gallery, London, from 8 March to 17 June 2007.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 117) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aliens -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Aliens -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Aliens in art -- Exhibitions.Noncitizens -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Noncitizens -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Noncitizens in art -- Exhibitions.