William Morris's Kelmscott , 2007
- William Morris's Kelmscott : landscape and history / edited by Alan Crossley, Tom Hassall and Peter Salway.
- Bollington [England] : Windgather Press ; 2007.
London : In association with the Society of Antiquaries of London, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 210 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7625.K25 W55 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-199) and index.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Kelmscott Manor -- History.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Homes and haunts -- England -- Kelmscott.