Victorian prism , 2007
- Victorian prism : refractions of the Crystal Palace / edited by James Buzard, Joseph W. Childers, and Eileen Gillooly.
- Charlottesville : University of Virginia Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 327 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687.C9 V53 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 291-312) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Crystal Palace (Great Exhibition, 1851, London, England)Exhibitions -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)