The preservation manager's guide to cost analysis , 2006
- The preservation manager's guide to cost analysis / Elise Calvi ... [et al.].
- Chicago : Preservation and Reformatting Section, Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- v, 58 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 P745 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 47-58).
- The role of cost analysis in preservation -- A methodology for cost analysis -- Identifying and calculating costs -- Practical applications -- Review of the literature on cost analysis -- Selected annotated bibliography.
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Costs.