IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The preservation manager's guide to cost analysis , 2006
The preservation manager's guide to cost analysis / Elise Calvi ... [et al.].
- Chicago : Preservation and Reformatting Section, Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- v, 58 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 P745 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 47-58).
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Costs.
- The role of cost analysis in preservation
- A methodology for cost analysis
- Identifying and calculating costs
- Practical applications
- Review of the literature on cost analysis
- Selected annotated bibliography.