Cafritz, Robert, Places of delight , 1988
Places of delight : the pastoral landscape / Robert C. Cafritz, Lawrence Gowing, David Rosand.
- Washington, D.C. : Phillips Collection ; 1988.
New York : C.N. Potter, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 270 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1349 C34 1988 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Produced on the occasion of the exhibition "The pastoral landscape: the legacy of Venice and the modern vision," jointly presented in two parts by the National Gallery of Art and The Phillips Collection, November 6, 1988-January 22, 1989.
Back cover title: The pastoral landscape from Giorgione to Matisse.
Bibliography: p. 249-257.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- Exhibitions.Painting, Italian -- Italy -- Venice -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Painting, Renaissance -- Italy -- Venice -- Influence -- Exhibitions.