Cafritz, Robert, Places of delight , 1988
- Places of delight : the pastoral landscape / Robert C. Cafritz, Lawrence Gowing, David Rosand.
- Washington, D.C. : Phillips Collection ; 1988.
New York : C.N. Potter, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 270 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1349 C34 1988 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Produced on the occasion of the exhibition "The pastoral landscape: the legacy of Venice and the modern vision," jointly presented in two parts by the National Gallery of Art and The Phillips Collection, November 6, 1988-January 22, 1989.
Back cover title: The pastoral landscape from Giorgione to Matisse.
Bibliography: p. 249-257.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting -- Exhibitions.Painting, Italian -- Italy -- Venice -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Painting, Renaissance -- Italy -- Venice -- Influence -- Exhibitions.