The Iconography of landscape : essays on the symbolic representation, design, and use of past environments / edited by Denis Cosgrove and Stephen Daniels.
- Cambridge [England] ; Cambridge University Press, 1988.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 318 p. : ill., facsims. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX650 L34 I26 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and society.Arts, Modern -- Themes, motives.Landscape in art.Nature (Aesthetics)
YCBA Collections Search
The Iconography of landscape , 1988