Snowdon, Antony Armstrong-Jones, Earl of, 1930-2017, Wild flowers , c1995
Wild flowers / by Snowdon ; foreword by Sir Roy Strong.
- 1st American edition.
- New York : Clarkson Potter, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages : color illustrations ; 16 x 16 cm
- Reference LibraryQK98 .S635 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK98 .S77 1995Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated boards; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Potter, Clarkson -- Publisher.Wild flowers -- Pictorial works.