Snowdon, Antony Armstrong-Jones, Earl of, 1930-2017, Wild flowers , c1995
Wild flowers / by Snowdon ; foreword by Sir Roy Strong.
- 1st American edition.
- New York : Clarkson Potter, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages : color illustrations ; 16 x 16 cm
- Reference LibraryQK98 .S635 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK98 .S77 1995Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's illustrated boards; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Potter, Clarkson -- Publisher.Wild flowers -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.