The intelligent layman's book of British furniture, 1600-2000 , 2005
The intelligent layman's book of British furniture, 1600-2000 / Clive Edwards ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
British furniture, 1600-2000
- London : Intelligent Layman Publishers, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 353 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2528 .I58 2005 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- Great Britain -- History.