Sun pictures. Catalogue twelve. Talbot and photogravure / text by Larry J. Schaaf.
- Additional Title(s):
Talbot and photogravure
Exhibition title: Etchings of light: Talbot and photogravure.
- New York : H. P. Kraus, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 69,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR395 .H364 2003 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes facsimile pages of Talbot's Appendix to his translation of A history and handbook of photography, by Gaston Tissandier.
Published in conjunction with the exhibition "Etchings of light: Talbot and photogravure", at Hans P. Kraus, New York, Oct. 9-Nov. 21, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Photogravure.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hans P. Kraus, Jr. (Firm), Sun pictures, c2003