Hans P. Kraus, Jr. (Firm), Sun pictures, c2003
- Sun pictures. Catalogue twelve. Talbot and photogravure / text by Larry J. Schaaf.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Talbot and photogravure
Exhibition title: Etchings of light: Talbot and photogravure.
- New York : H. P. Kraus, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 69,  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR395 .H364 2003 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes facsimile pages of Talbot's Appendix to his translation of A history and handbook of photography, by Gaston Tissandier.
Published in conjunction with the exhibition "Etchings of light: Talbot and photogravure", at Hans P. Kraus, New York, Oct. 9-Nov. 21, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Photogravure.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877 -- Exhibitions.