Art & emancipation in Jamaica : Isaac Mendes Belisario and his worlds. [exhibition guide] : Yale Center for British Art, September 27 - December 30, 2007.
- Additional Title(s):
Art and emancipation in Jamaica
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryN8243.S576 A7 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Text by Tim Barringer, Gillian Forrester and Barbaro Martinez-Ruiz, with contributions by Graham Boettcher, Eleanor Hughes, Alexander Lee, Courtney Martin, Rebecca Peabody, and Stéphane Roy.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Jamaican -- Exhibitions.Belisario, Isaac Mendes, 1795-1849 -- Exhibitions.Jamaica -- In art -- Exhibitions.Slavery -- Jamaica -- Exhibitions.Slavery in art -- Exhibitions.Slaves -- Emancipation -- Jamaica -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Art & emancipation in Jamaica , 2007