Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, John Ruskin letter to Marcus B. Huish, 1799 Apr 20
- John Ruskin letter to Marcus B. Huish.
- Coniston, England, 1799 Apr 20.
- Physical Description:
- 1 item ( p.) ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn processYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Autograph letter, signed, dated 20th April and addressed "Dear Huish."
Pen and black ink.
Folded sheet with embossed red letterhead "Brantwood, Coniston. Lancashire".
- Subject Terms:
- Huish, Marcus B. (Marcus Bourne), 1845-1921.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Correspondence.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.