Courts and colonies , c1988
Courts and colonies : the William and Mary style in Holland, England, and America / Reinier Baarsen ... [et al.].
- New York, N.Y. : Cooper-Hewitt Museum, c1988.
- Physical Description:
- 249 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK1352 C6 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 245-248.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Decoration and ornament -- William and Mary style -- Exhibitions.