Breivik, Patricia Senn, Higher education in the Internet age , 2006
Higher education in the Internet age : libraries creating a strategic edge / Patricia Senn Breivik and E. Gordon Gee.
- Fully updated and rev. ed.
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger Publishers, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 322 p. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ675.U5 B816 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Rev. ed. of: Information literacy : revolution in the library. c1989.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Academic libraries -- Technological innovations.Information literacy -- Study and teaching (Higher)Information society.Internet in higher education.Libraries and colleges.Libraries and the Internet.Library orientation for college students.
- A new look at libraries and the Internet
- The information society and higher education
- Reforming instruction
- Improving research productivity
- Enhancing service to the community
- Supporting administrative priorities
- Libraries in transition
- Collections and access
- Leadership for the changing library
- Funding alternatives
- Making a difference within the information society .