Princeton University. Library, Early American book illustrators and wood engravers, 1670-1870;, 1958-1968
- Early American book illustrators and wood engravers, 1670-1870; a catalogue of a collection of American books, illustrated for the most part with woodcuts and wood engravings, in the Princeton Library. With an introductory sketch of the development of early American book illustration by Sinclair Hamilton. With a foreword by Frank Weitenkampf.
- Princeton, N.J., Princeton University Press, 1958-1968.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., facsims. (1 fold.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1023 .P75 1958 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- [v. 1]. Main catalogue -- v. 2. Supplement.
- Subject Terms:
- Illustrated books -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Illustrated books -- United States.Illustration of books -- United States -- History.Wood-engraving, American -- Catalogs.