IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Victoria history of the county of Gloucester;, 1907-
The Victoria history of the county of Gloucester; ed. by William Page.
- London, A. Constable and company, limited, 1907-
- Physical Description:
- v. front., illus., plates, fold. map, plan, tables. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 G5 V6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Vols. <4, 6-8, 10-11> have title: A history of the county of Gloucester.
Vols. <6, 8, 10> edited by C.R. Elrington; v. <4, 7, 11> edited by N.M. Herbert.
Vols. <6, 8-11> published for the Institute of HistoricalResearch by Oxford University Press.
Volume 2 is from the 1972 reprint ed. (by Dawsons of Pall Mell).
- Subject Terms:
- Gloucester (England) -- Antiquities.Gloucestershire (England) -- History.Natural history -- England -- Gloucestershire.