China on paper : European and Chinese works from the late sixteenth to the early nineteenth century / edited by Marcia Reed and Paola Demattè.
- Los Angeles, Calif. : Getty Research Institute, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 235 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7429 .C52 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Accompanies an exhibition held at the Getty Research Institute, Nov. 6, 2007-Feb. 10, 2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 218-223) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, European -- Chinese influences.China -- Civilization -- Western influences.China -- Relations -- Europe.East and West.Europe -- Relations -- China.
YCBA Collections Search
China on paper , c2007