The materials of the artist and their use in painting, with notes on the techniques of the old masters / by Max Doerner ; translated by Eugen Neuhaus.
- Additional Title(s):
Malmaterial und seine Verwendung im Bilde. English
- Rev. ed., 1st Harvest/HBJ ed.
- San Diego : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1984, c1962.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 435 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1500 .D6213 1984 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- Translation of: Malmaterial und seine Verwendung im Bilde.
Bibliography: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Painting -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
Doerner, Max, 1870-1939, The materials of the artist and their use in painting, with notes on the techniques of the old masters , 1984, c1962