A cultural history of animals , 2007-
- A cultural history of animals / edited by Linda Kalof and Brigitte Resl.
- Oxford ; Berg, 2007-
New York : Berg, 2007-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryQL85 C85 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v.1. A cultural history of animals in antiquity / edited by L. Kalof.--v.2. A cultural history of animals in the Medieval Age /edited by B. Resl.--v.3. A cultural histoy of animals in the Renaissance /edited by M. Boehrer.--v.4. A cultural history of animals in the Age of Englightenment / edited by M. Senior.--v.5. A cultural history of animals in the Age of Empire / edited by K. Kete.--v.6. A cultural history of animals in the Modern age / edited by R. Malamud.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals and civilization.Human-animal relationships -- History.