The making of sculpture : the materials and techniques of European sculpture / edited by Marjorie Trusted.
- Pbk. ed.
- London : V & A Publications, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1170 .M35 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
An historical and technical guide to the materials and techniques of European sculpture, based on the collections at the V & A. Casting, carving, and modeling practices are explored from medieval times onwards. Each chapter concentrates on a specific material or category.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture materials.Sculpture, European -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
The making of sculpture , 2007