The making of sculpture , 2007
The making of sculpture : the materials and techniques of European sculpture / edited by Marjorie Trusted.
- Pbk. ed.
- London : V & A Publications, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1170 .M35 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
An historical and technical guide to the materials and techniques of European sculpture, based on the collections at the V & A. Casting, carving, and modeling practices are explored from medieval times onwards. Each chapter concentrates on a specific material or category.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture materials.Sculpture, European -- Technique.