Literary circles : artist, author, word and image in Britain 1800-1920 / [editors, Jane Munro and Linda Goddard].
- Cambridge : Fitzwilliam Museum, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX160 .L57 2006 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition held at the Fitzwillian Museum, Mellon Gallery, 17 October-30 December 2006.
Illustration on endpapers.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-4).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artistic collaboration.Authors, English -- Exhibitions.Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.) -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Illustrators -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Literary circles , 2006