Literary circles , 2006
Literary circles : artist, author, word and image in Britain 1800-1920 / [editors, Jane Munro and Linda Goddard].
- Cambridge : Fitzwilliam Museum, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 94 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX160 .L57 2006 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition held at the Fitzwillian Museum, Mellon Gallery, 17 October-30 December 2006.
Illustration on endpapers.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-4).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Artistic collaboration.Authors, English -- Exhibitions.Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.) -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.Illustration of books -- Great Britain -- History -- Exhibitions.Illustrators -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood -- Exhibitions.