Catalogue of the Lady Ludlow collection of English porcelain at the Bowes Museum / introduction by Howard Coutts ; catalogue by Anne McNair with the assistance of Patricia Begg and Howard Coutts.
- Barnard Castle, Co. Durham : Bowes Museum ; 2007.
London : Unicorn Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 389 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK4485 .C37 2007 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -371).
- Subject Terms:
- Ludlow, Alice Sedgwick Lopes, Baroness, 1862-1945 -- Art collections.Porcelain, English -- Catalogs.Porcelain, English -- Collectors and collecting.Pottery, English -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Catalogue of the Lady Ludlow collection of English porcelain at the Bowes Museum , 2007