Chevannes, Barry, The legacies of slavery and emancipation, 2007
- The legacies of slavery and emancipation [videorecording] : Jamaica in the Atlantic World / Barry Chevannes.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 29Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Recording of the keynote lecture, November 1, 2007, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut to coincide with the exhibition Art & emancipation in Jamaica: Isaac Mendes Belisario and his worlds, held at the Yale Center for British Art, September 27-December 30, 2007.
- Subject Terms:
- Slavery -- Jamaica.Slaves -- Emancipation -- Jamaica.