Color woodcut international , c2006
Color woodcut international : Japan, Britain, and America in the early 20th century / [edited by Christine Javid].
- Madison, WI : Chazen Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 139 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE1323 .C65 2006 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
Contributor biographical information
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Chazen Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Dec. 9, 2006-Feb. 25, 2007.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Chazen Museum of Art -- Exhibitions.Color prints, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Color prints, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Color prints, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving -- Wisconsin -- Madison -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, American -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Wood-engraving, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Impressions of Japan : print interactions, East and West / by Kendall H. Brown
- Temptation of the East : the influence of Japanese color woodcuts on British printmaking / by Nancy Green
- The spread of style : Americans and the color woodcut of the early twentieth century / by Andrew Stevens
- Exhibition Checklist.