IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The painting of modern life , c2007
The painting of modern life : 1960s to now / [exhibition curated by Ralph Rugoff ; exhibition organised by Caroline Hancock ; assisted by Siobhan McCracken].
- London : Hayward Publishing, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 195 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryND195 P328 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Hayward, London, Oct. 4-Dec. 30, 2007 and the Castello di Rivoli, Museum of Contemporary Art, Turin, Feb. 6-May 4, 2008.
Essays by Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev, Martin Herbert, Barry Schwabsky and Kaja Silverman.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 21st century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.