The painting of modern life , c2007
- The painting of modern life : 1960s to now / [exhibition curated by Ralph Rugoff ; exhibition organised by Caroline Hancock ; assisted by Siobhan McCracken].
- London : Hayward Publishing, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 195 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryND195 P328 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Hayward, London, Oct. 4-Dec. 30, 2007 and the Castello di Rivoli, Museum of Contemporary Art, Turin, Feb. 6-May 4, 2008.
Essays by Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev, Martin Herbert, Barry Schwabsky and Kaja Silverman.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and photography -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 21st century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.