Rhythms of modern life : British prints, 1914-1939 / edited by Clifford S. Ackley, with contributions by Stephen Coppel, Samantha Rippner, Thomas E. Rassieur, Stephanie Lussier and Rachel Mustalish.
- Additional Title(s):
British prints 1914-1939
- 1st ed.
- Boston : MFA Publications ; c2008.
New York, N.Y. : Distributed Art Publishers/D.A.P, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628.4 .R58 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Jan. 30-June 1, 2008; the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, N.Y., Sept. 23-Dec. 7, 2008 and the Wolfsonian-Florida International University, Nov. 21, 2009-Feb. 28, 2010.
- Subject Terms:
- Color woodcuts -- 20th century.Cubism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Futurism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Linocuts -- England -- 20th century.Prints, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Technology in art -- Exhibitions.Woodcuts -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Rhythms of modern life , c2008