Rhythms of modern life , c2008
- Rhythms of modern life : British prints, 1914-1939 / edited by Clifford S. Ackley, with contributions by Stephen Coppel, Samantha Rippner, Thomas E. Rassieur, Stephanie Lussier and Rachel Mustalish.
- Alternate Title(s):
- British prints 1914-1939
- 1st ed.
- Boston : MFA Publications ; c2008.
New York, N.Y. : Distributed Art Publishers/D.A.P, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628.4 .R58 2008 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Jan. 30-June 1, 2008; the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, N.Y., Sept. 23-Dec. 7, 2008 and the Wolfsonian-Florida International University, Nov. 21, 2009-Feb. 28, 2010.
- Subject Terms:
- Color woodcuts -- 20th century.Cubism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Futurism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Linocuts -- England -- 20th century.Prints, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Technology in art -- Exhibitions.Woodcuts -- 20th century.