IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The lure of the East , c2008
The lure of the East : British Orientalist painting / edited by Nicholas Tromans ; with essays by Rana Kabbani, Fatema Mernissi, Christine Riding and Emily M. Weeks.
- Additional Title(s):
British Orientalist painting
- London : Tate Publishing, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7429 .L87 2008 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Reference LibraryN7429 .L87 2008 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published in 2008 by order of the Tate Trustees ... on the occasion of the exhibition ... organised by Tate Britain in association with the Yale Center for British Art: Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 7 February - 27 April 2008, Tate Britain, London, 4 June - 31 August 2008, Suna and Inan Kirac Foundation Pera Museum, Istanbul, 23 September 2008 - 4 January 2009, Sharjah Art Museum, February - April 2009"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Middle East -- In art -- Exhibitions.Orientalism in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.