Dress at the Court of King Henry VIII , c2007
Dress at the Court of King Henry VIII / edited and with a commentary by Maria Hayward.
- Leeds, UK : Maney Pub., c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 458 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT1755.G7 D74 2007 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "The wardrobe book of the Wardrobe of the Robes prepared by James Worsley in December 1516, edited from Harley MS 2284, and his Inventory prepared on 17 January 1521, edited from Harley MS 4217, both in the British Library"--T.p.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Great Britain -- History -- 16th century.Great Britain -- Court and courtiers -- Clothing.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Clothing.Henry VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Clothing.