Politics, transgression, and representation at the Court of Charles II / edited by Julia Marciari Alexander and Catharine MacLeod.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art ; c2007.
London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art , : c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 268 p. : col. ill., ports ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.3 .P65 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, English.Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.Women -- England -- Social conditions -- 17th century.Women in art.
YCBA Collections Search
Politics, transgression, and representation at the Court of Charles II , c2007