The artist as original genius : Shakespeare's "fine frenzy" in late- eighteenth-century British art / William L. Pressly.
- Newark [Del.] : University of Delaware Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 235 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1442.G7 P74 2007 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
George Romney: the untutored genius (Chapter 7, p. 151-160)
- Subject Terms:
- History in art.Hodges, William, 1744-1797. Jacques and the Wounded Stag.Narrative painting, British -- 18th century.Romney, George, 1734-1802.
YCBA Collections Search
Pressly, William L., 1944-, The artist as original genius , 2007