The Countess' gems : an exhibition of 16th- and 17th-century jewels and artifacts as recorded in the Schedule of 1690 from the collection of Burghley House.
- Stamford, Lincolnshire : Burgley House Preservation Trust Ltd. in association with A.H. Jolly (Editorial) Ltd., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 35 p. : ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5506 E5 S73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Introd. by Anna Somers Cocks.
- Subject Terms:
- Burghley House (Stamford, England) -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Gems -- Private collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Burghley House (Stamford, England), The Countess' gems , 1985