The Countess' gems : an exhibition of 16th- and 17th-century jewels and artifacts as recorded in the Schedule of 1690 from the collection of Burghley House.
- Stamford, Lincolnshire : Burgley House Preservation Trust Ltd. in association with A.H. Jolly (Editorial) Ltd., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 35 p. : ill., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK5506 E5 S73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introd. by Anna Somers Cocks.
- Subject Terms:
- Burghley House (Stamford, England) -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Gems -- Private collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Burghley House (Stamford, England), The Countess' gems , 1985