Deuchar, Stephen, Sporting art in eighteenth-century England , 1988
- Sporting art in eighteenth-century England : a social and political history / Stephen Deuchar.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 195 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 D48 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 661Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. 184-191.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; black lettering on white spine. Color frontispiece, color illustrations, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England.Sports in art.