Furniture and fittings in the traditional Scottish home, c2006
- Furniture and fittings in the traditional Scottish home
- [Edinburgh] : Scottish Vernacular Buildings Working Group, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- 182 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA979 .F87 2006 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture -- History -- Scotland -- Congresses.Vernacular architecture -- History -- Scotland -- Congresses.