Curator's eye II : identity & history : personal and social narratives in art in Jamaica : December 11th, 2005 - March 18th, 2006 / Eddie Chambers.
- Additional Title(s):
Curator's eye two
Identity & history
Identity and history
- [Jamaica : National Gallery of Jamaica, 2005]
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1841Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition held in Kingston, at the National Gallery of Jamaica.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Jamaican -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Chambers, Eddie, Curator's eye II , 2005]