Charlton, John, 1909-, A history and description of Chiswick House and gardens , 1958
- A history and description of Chiswick House and gardens / by John Charlton ; illustrated with drawings by Gordon Cullen.
- London : H.M.S.O, 1958
- Physical Description:
- 31 p.,  p. of plates : ill., plans ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1847Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Plans on folded sheet attached to inside cover.
At head of title: Department of the Environment.
- Subject Terms:
- Chiswick House Garden (Hounslow, London, England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Dwellings.