Block printing William Morris wallpaper [electronic resource] / produced by the Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- [New Haven, Conn. : Yale Center for British Art, 2004]
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 24Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Computer Files
- The three minute film shows the process of printing Morris wallpaper using the original wood blocks. Thirty different blocks were used to print this pattern, designed by William Morris in 1874.
- Subject Terms:
- Block printing.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Wallpaper.
YCBA Collections Search
Block printing William Morris wallpaper, 2004]