Block printing William Morris wallpaper, 2004]
- Block printing William Morris wallpaper [electronic resource] / produced by the Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- [New Haven, Conn. : Yale Center for British Art, 2004]
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 24Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
- The three minute film shows the process of printing Morris wallpaper using the original wood blocks. Thirty different blocks were used to print this pattern, designed by William Morris in 1874.
- Subject Terms:
- Block printing.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Wallpaper.