Thomas Hope , 2008
- Thomas Hope : regency designer / David Watkin and Philip Hewat-Jaboor, editors.
- New Haven : Yale University Press for the Bard Graduate Center, 2008.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247.H67 W38 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue is published in conjunction with the exhibition Thomas Hope: Regency designer, Held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, Design, and Culture from July 17, 2008 through November 16, 2008"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 506-519) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- London.Art patronage -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.Decoration and ornament -- England -- London -- Regency style.Hope, Thomas, 1770?-1831.Interior decoration -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.