Thomas Hope , 2008
Thomas Hope : regency designer / David Watkin and Philip Hewat-Jaboor, editors.
- New Haven : Yale University Press for the Bard Graduate Center, 2008.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247.H67 W38 2008 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This catalogue is published in conjunction with the exhibition Thomas Hope: Regency designer, Held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, Design, and Culture from July 17, 2008 through November 16, 2008"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 506-519) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- England -- London.Art patronage -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.Decoration and ornament -- England -- London -- Regency style.Hope, Thomas, 1770?-1831.Interior decoration -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century.